Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What Can I Make Today?

There is something enjoyable about creating. I'm finding myself creating everyday. It started with creating my own hair gel. That expanded into the idea of creating hair products, which are in the works. 

Have you ever noticed how much money we spend buying items that are made by someone else?  Why don't we take out the time to create with our own two hands?  Not only can creating be amazing to our self esteem, it can bring cost savings to the household.  I've begun looking around the house, looking at ways I can save while making everyday household items. Just today, I realized instead of buying more laundry detergent, I could make some of my own that would wash more loads of clothes and still be a savings of at least $0.16 per load.  It doesn't seem like a lot but at the end of the year, you would be surprised how much you saved.

My creativity has expand into educating my daughter via home school. Science class will consist of making hair gel, detergent, other household products.  I have also gotten back sewing...home economics...oh there is no limit!

It's time to start creating...let your creative juices flow!


No comments:

Post a Comment